Write the answer or answers. Ten correct answers are required to pass.
1. All workers with a chance of exposure to blood or body fluids should receive
Hepatitis B vaccine unless they shouldn’t take it for medical or pregnancy reasons.
2. Persons who have received HBV vaccine and
developed immunity are at virtually no
risk for infection for hepatitis B.
3. There is a vaccine against HIV.
4. Most exposures lead to HIV infection.
5. There is no vaccine against hepatitis C and no treatment after an exposure that will
6. Proper handwashing requires lathering with soap for at least
7. The first thing you should do if you
are exposed to blood or body fluids is: